29th May 2020
#ATHLETICSATHOME PART 9
Week-in, week-out, our athletes have been sharing all-new and varied routines to help keep themselves in shape during the Coronavirus pandemic, and this week is no exception! The best workouts from our athletes over the last seven days are below!
- We’re used to seeing Eilish McColgan in the mountains of St. Moritz or on the roads and trails in Colorado, but since returning to the UK, she’s been putting in the grind back at sea level.
2. Swinging is winning for European U20 long jump bronze medallist Holly Mills, even if the bar in question isn’t level!
3. Across the pond in Arizona, British 60m hurdles champion brings a mobility session to the poolside as he keeps himself in top condition.
4. A garden workout from Olympic bronze medallist Sophie Hitchon, making smart use of the space around her!
5. There may not be any active competition in stadiums, but Sophie McKinna showcased her form in the garden with an impressive 18.26m attempt!
6. Without a runway to fly down, Naomi Ogbeta took her drone to the park hitting the angles and perfect training footage.
7. The scenery was on point for Chris McAlister as he racked up the miles in Birmingham.
8. Holly Bradshaw demonstrating there is always a time and a place for some hang time!
9. Speed in style from Adam Gemili.
10. Lactic has been hitting world heptathlon champion Katarina Johnson-Thompson hard as she returns to track training in the UK.
11. In Scotland, the sun might not have been out as much for Laura Muir, but it’s not stopping her rack up the miles!
12. Jump up, jump up and get down! Olivia Breen made the most of some sparkling sunshine in her latest outdoor session.