24th April 2020
#ATHLETICSATHOME: PART 4
- Off the back of his Workout Wednesday last week, Zak Skinner has been back in his own home-built weights room as he leads out this week’s efforts with his lifting work.
2. After a hill session last week, Zoey Clark was also back in the gym
3. Replicating American Paul Chelimo’s inventive running tactic from last month, Adam Gemili is keeping himself sharp with an ingenious routine the bathroom. If trying yourself, just watch your knees!
4. One of Scotland’s finest marathon runners, Derek Rae, has been making the most of his one hour in the sun racking up the mileage along the coast in his hometown of Fife.
5. Never skip skip day. Desiree Henry will vouch for that!
6. Switching from the outdoors to the comfort of indoors and Jemma Reekie has been showing off her latest indoor workout routine.
7. Jake Wightman lifting mates > Jake Wightman lifting weights
8. Nothing, and we mean nothing, is getting in the way of yet another brutal workout from Harry Aikines-Aryeetey
9. Dame Jessica Ennis-Hill has once again been at work in her own home gym and provides yet another strong session.
10. Not showing any signs of slowing down, experienced triple jumper Nathan Douglas continues to keep himself in shape in lockdown.
11. Once again, Sophie Hahn has been showing off her fleet-footed skills in the latest instalment of the Nike Living Room Cup