16th April 2020
#ATHLETICSATHOME PART 3
- Green air and wide open spaces close to home for Zoey Clark to get some vital sprint sessions in in the hills of Scotland.
2. No space, no problem for Asha Philip as she powers through her workout routine in lockdown
3. Olympic heptathlon champion Jessica Ennis-Hill was back in her home gym showcasing her latest fitness routine on Instagram.
4. The hills are alive, with the sound of footsteps. Harry Aikines-Aryeetey was blasting up the hills on his latest session.
5. Another Olympic gold medallist, Dame Kelly Holmes, sets a new challenge for you to try at home below.
6. All dressed up and nowhere to throw. Dan Greaves was improvising as he continues his progress towards Tokyo 2021.
7. Challenge accepted! 200m world champion Dina Asher-Smith was one of those taking on the Nike Living Room Cup full body finishers challenge this week.
8. Not to be outdone, Charlotte Purdue went one better than Dina, notching 19 full body finishers in 45 seconds!
9. Stef Reid’s stay at home exercise of the week was her yoga push-ups, perfect for strengthening the arms and core body.
10. T20 long jumper Karim Chan has also been on the yoga mat and in the park as he continues his 2020 training routines from home.
11. Josh Kerr has been channelling his inner Dwight Schrute as he took to the streets of Albuquerque to get some reps in.