7th April 2020
#ATHLETICSATHOME PART 2
As we continue to stay home to save lives, British athletes have been finding creative ways to continue exercising and training in these unusual times. We pick out some of our favourites from the last seven days from social media.
- There was some neighbourly encouragement for Jazmin Sawyers during her weight session.
My neighbours kindly came out to provide commentary for my gym session today pic.twitter.com/mNDHwdSB98
— Jazmin Sawyers (@JazminSawyers) April 6, 2020
2. Kadeena is bossing the cupid shuffle ab workout!
3. More and more miles for Sir Mo Farah.
4. Surfs up for Richard Whitehead. Balance is everything!
5. The ‘at home’ setup is well underway for Aled Davies.
6. Dog yoga last week to dog lifting this week, this time courtesy of Sophie McKinna.
7. DIY weights for Commonwealth hammer champion, Nick Miller. It’s not everyday that scaffolding is used for these purposes!
8. New event for Jake Wightman, perhaps?
9. Cristiano’s core crunches – no sweat for European indoor pentathlon silver medallist, Niamh Emerson.
10. Time trial around the block for Laura Weightman.
11. Eyes on the prize for Sophie Hahn. The work never stops.