31st March 2020
Athletics at home
As we all get used to daily life in quarantine, we take a look at how athletes have been adapting training at home from standing long jump competitions, to cardio workouts, to dogs interrupting yoga!
- Missing your fix of sport? Look no further than the inaugural Bosworth standing long jump championships…
2. Social distancing at its finest as world silver medallist in the T46 marathon, Derek Rae, hits the treadmill.
3. No gym, no problem for Dina.
4. The work never stops of Olivia Breen!
Home circuits keeping me sane during this weird life changing🙌🏻 hope everyone is staying safe! 🥰 pic.twitter.com/PqmSHBfeyH
— oliviabreen (@BreenOlivia) March 23, 2020
5. A DIY shot put circle for Sophie McKinna.
— Sophie Mckinna (@sophiemac10) March 26, 2020
6. Dog Yoga
— Jessica Turner (@jessturner400h) March 30, 2020
7. Some different weight training for our world champion, Jonathan Broom-Edwards.
8. Home workouts courtesy of Lynsey Sharp.
10. Sessions on the grass for Zoey Clark.
Not quite the Florida sun that I was expecting to be training in right now, but on the bright side I have this nice little grass loop by my house that I can run on. The bends are a bit tight to go round at speed but I’ll take what I can get. pic.twitter.com/j1TzZadg5B
— Zoey Clark (@_ZoeyClark) March 31, 2020