Select from the available days in the section below to purchase your tickets to this event.
Müller Grand Prix Birmingham
Sunday 20th August 2017
Alexander Stadium - Birmingham
The Müller Grand Prix in Birmingham will be one of the highlights of the 2017 outdoor season as we welcome the stars of the World Championships to the West Midlands on Sunday 20th August.
In the first major competition after the World Championships take place in London, the prestigious IAAF Diamond League event will act as a homecoming for the British Athletics team, a celebration of the performances of the best athletes from across the world and will also play host to Sir Mo Farah’s last ever track race in great Britain.
In 2016 there were dozens of Olympic and world medalists in Birmingham, including a certain Mo Farah who broke the longstanding British 3000m record in a thrilling race. In total there were eight stadium records at the Alexander Stadium, including from the likes of David Rudisha, and we can expect similarly electrifying performances in August.
Your safety is our number one priority and we have a number of security measures in place to ensure you have the safest and most enjoyable experience.
• You may notice a significant police and security presence at the event as we work closely with our agencies and partners to ensure the safety and security of those attending
• Please minimise the amount of possessions you bring with you to the event. Our security provision for the event will include searching
• We remind you of the need for all of us to remain vigilant.
Please enjoy your journey to the event and report anything which causes you any concern immediately
|Hospitality Home Straight||£210.00||£150.00|
|Hospitality Back Straight||£170.00||£110.00|
*Concession prices apply to: Under 16s, Over 65s and students with a valid NUS card
Programmes are available on the day and to pre-order with your ticket purchase.
Car Parking: £6.00 (Advance) £10.00 (on the day)
Müller Grand Prix Birmingham Exclusive Hospitality
- Post event Athlete Q&A with T44 100m Gold Medallist Jonnie Peacock, 4x100m Relay Gold Medallists from London World Championships & 10,000m Gold Medallist Mo Farah
- Exclusive hospitality welcome desk
- All day access to the hospitality marquee located in the spectator village
- Dedicated hostess
- Two course hot buffet lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary bar including wines, beer and soft drinks
- Event Programme (one programme per two paying guests)
- Hospitality car parking (1 per 3 guests)
- Exclusive tables for 10 guests available
Already booked your tickets? Upgrade package available.
To book your place email: email@example.com
*Final bookings must be made by 10am on Thursday 17th August.