1. Ensure that there is a suitable access point to the track.
2. Ensure that the lane lines are luminous or clearly painted.
3. In the case of blind competitors guided by athletes ensure that sufficient space has been allowed for both runners.
4. Blind competitors under the age of 16 in Class T12 should only be permitted to compete without assistance with the written permission of a suitably qualified person.
5. Ensure that the run-off at the end of a race and the area outside of the outside lane is clear of all obstacles.
6. Ensure that no one crosses thetrack during races.
7. Ensure that any run offs are on solid ground and not soft areas.
Control measure responsibilities:
1. Event Organisers, Ground staff.
2. Officials, Ground Staff 3. Event Organisers, Officials
4, 5, 6 Officials
7. Event Organiser, Ground Staff.
IF CONTROL MEASURES ARE IMPLEMENTED, THEN RISK LOW.