Select from the available days in the section below to purchase your tickets to this event.
Müller Anniversary Games
Sunday 9th July 2017
London Stadium - London
The Müller Anniversary Games is one of the best athletics events in the world and will play host to the superstars of the sport on Sunday 9th July at the former Olympic Stadium in London.
The prestigious IAAF Diamond League meeting attracts the biggest names in athletics and was a key part of Usain Bolt’s season in 2015 and 2016. The world’s fastest man was victorious in the 200m last July and there were also victories for British stars Mo Farah, Katarina Johnson-Thompson and Laura Muir. American Kendra Harrison stole the show as she broke the 100m hurdles world record to cap a memorable event in the capital.
With the IAAF and IPC World Championships taking place just a matter of weeks after the Müller Anniversary Games, the 2017 event looks set to be the best edition ever as the world’s best athletes finalise their preparations for the global championships.
Your safety is our number one priority and we have a number of security measures in place to ensure you have the safest and most enjoyable experience.
• You may notice a significant police and security presence at the event as we work closely with our agencies and partners to ensure the safety and security of those attending
• Please minimise the amount of possessions you bring with you to the event. Our security provision for the event will include searching
• We remind you of the need for all of us to remain vigilant
Please enjoy the event and report anything which causes you any concern immediately
*Concession prices apply to: Under 16s, Over 65s and students with a valid NUS card
Programmes are available on the day and to pre-order with your ticket purchase.
Exclusive packages available at the Müller Anniversary Games
- Private hospitality welcome desk
- Private balcony padded seating on home straight with exclusive hospitality entrance
- Dedicated hostess
- Two course served lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary bar including wines, beer and soft drinks
- Event Programme (one programme per two paying guests)